Giveaway Prize Package #6
*Baby TULA - Toddler Coast Foxgloves
*Wrapsody Hybrid: Kristen Wrap
*Wildbird Single Layer Linen sling in "Dove"
*Euphoric Herbals $50 Gift Certificate
How to enter:
1) Follow @liftmeupbaby @tulababycarriers @wrapsodybaby @mywildbird @euphoricherbals
2) Use this hashtag in a public Instagram post: #babyweartothrive
3) Double tap the corresponding Instagram post
Sharing is not necessary, but greatly appreciated!
This contest is open worldwide and will close at 12:00 AM EST on 04.26.17. Winner will be chosen at random. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize after email notification. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Toddler Coast Foxgloves
'Flourish together through the simple moments or grand adventures of each day! Our Tula Coast Carrier, with ventilated mesh, can help you and baby stay cool during your activities. Coast 'Foxgloves' is sprinkled with delicate blooms of foxgloves against a chic shade of navy and paired with a light gray mesh panel, light gray mesh hood, and our dark gray canvas.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Mesh Toddler Carrier Features:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Mesh panel provides ventilation for optimal breathability
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Toddler carriers can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old and between 25 - 60 pounds (beginning when the child is a minimum 32 inches tall)
- Dark gray canvas base with coordinating removable hood in gray breathable mesh fabric
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt'
Hybrid: Kristen wrap
One tail is blue. One tail is green. The center pocket is a beautiful purple. And the Wrapsody dandelion dances whimsically along only one rail of this wrap, carefully designed for teaching babywearing. Perfect to wear on its own merit, this will also make a fantastic addition to a teaching stash, sling library, or enthusiast collection.
Our Kristen Stretch-Hybrid Wrap:
- All the snuggle of a stretch wrap with the support of a woven!
- Supports children up to 35 pounds on the front, hip, or back.
- Made from cotton that is strong, silky-soft, and lightweight. Will not pill or fade with washing.
- Tapered tails so the wrap is not bulky when worn.
- Range of patterns and styles for every family
- Includes full length DVD and quick-start brochure
- Fairly traded
The tri-color design of this first-of-its-kind stretchy teaching wrap will suit almost any coloring or style. #loveinmotion
Single Layer Linen sling in "Dove"
COLOR DETAILS - Soft steel grey with a hint of blue
RING COLOR - Black and Silver
DOVE DETAILS -
- Single layer of 100% linen fabric.
- Dove comes slightly crisp out of the box and softens with use.
- Adjustable and one size will fit most. Will carry newborns to toddlers (35lbs).
$50 Gift Certificate
'Since 2011 Euphoric Herbals has helped families, friends, and sisters in lactation increase milk supply naturally. Founder, certified herbalist and certified breastfeeding counselor Cindy Collins developed her first blend after giving birth to her third son, then expanded the line with new blends, herbal teas and salves for the childbearing year. Though originally a means of healing for her community and doula clients, Cindy soon opened her online shop to help even more women along their journey to holistic health.
Since then, our products have served over 10,000 customers in 37 countries. That’s a lot of milk! And a lot of healthy, happy mamas and babies whose lives we are honored to have touched.
From conception until they reach your mailbox, every Euphoric Herbal item is handcrafted by Cindy and her super team of assistants. We create, package, label and ship each product off with lots of love and gratitude. At the end of each month, we donate $1 of every order to a charity that’s making a difference.
We believe a mother’s love can change the world—thanks to your support, we get to do our small part to help it along.'
Posted on Sun, April 23, 2017
by Lift Me Up