Giveaway Prize Package #7
*XOXO Buckle Wrap Baby Carrier
*Cookiie Pie Co. Embrace Soft Structured Carrier - Doggy Days on Blue
*DIDYMOS Baby Wraps size 4, Hearts (Currently 1 of only 2 made!!)
*Babylonia BB-Sling Unpadded Ring Sling and Doll Sling
How to enter:
1) Like Lift Me Up: Babywearing To Thrive, XOXO Baby Carrier, Cookiie Slings, DIDYMOS - Das Babytragetuch, Babylonia on Facebook
2) Answer this question in the corresponding Facebook post comments: What has babywearing taught you OR what would you like to learn about babywearing? One answer per comment. Each comment is an entry.
3) Like the corresponding Facebook post
Sharing the corresponding Facebook post is not necessary, but greatly appreciated!
This contest is open worldwide and will close at 12:00 AM EST on 04.26.17. Winner will be chosen at random. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize after email notification. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
XOXO Baby Carrier
Buckle Wrap Baby Carrier in “Olive Juice”, made with Eco2 Cotton
'With the quick click of a buckle and the snug hug of a wrap, your XOXO Buckle Wrap Baby Carrier offers a unique combination that makes wearing your baby faster and easier. Less mess to fuss with. More ♥ to fall in love with.
THE BUCKLE WRAP
- One size, customized fit for all different body types
- Fits newborn to toddler, 7-35 lbs
- 4 ways to wear:
- Front facing in
- Front facing out
- Hip Carry
- Back Carry
- Waist belt range: 27” - 60”
- 2 panels overlapping from waist belt: 100” L x 15” W
- Buckle secures unpoppable seat
MADE WITH ECO2
Eco2Cotton utilizes recycled t-shirts and other garments to create a sustainable, lightweight and ultra-soft woven option for your Buckle Wrap. The regenerated fibers retain the color of the original garments, preventing dyes and harmful chemicals from polluting our planet. Sharp look. Soft, familiar feel. Serious environmental benefits. Done deal.' #bucklewrap #itslove
Cookiie Pie Co.
Cookiie Embrace Soft Structured Carrier - Doggy Days on Blue
'The Cookiie Embrace is an easy to use, wear from birth baby carrier that is ideal for babies from 3.6kg upto 20Kg. These are affordable, luxurious carriers fully tested and compliant with ASTM F2236 with unique features integrated in them that offer adaptability from newborn to toddler with minimal adjustment. Some features of this carrier would be
- Little Boo Seat and Minifyer adjuster to adapt carrier from 3.6 kg - 8 kg
- Adjustable waistbelt from 28" - 50" adult size
- Comfort padded Shoulders for equal weight distribution
- 3 Carry positions – Front, Hip and back Carry
- Ergonomic comfort Design for baby and parent
- comes with loads of sleepy dust'
DIDYMOS Baby Wraps size 4, Hearts (Currently 1 of only 2 made!!)
100% organic cotton, bright red in combination with anthracite. Woven in Austria and packed in Germany, with a weight of approx: 220g/m²
The pattern was drafted and decided on by an Italian Fan group. It was run as a single trial; there is only a second one in that colour.
Cuore a Cuore. Heart-by-heart.
Manufactured in Autumn 2016.
BB-Sling Unpadded Ring Sling and Doll Sling
'The vibrant colors of our BB-SLING look great on everyone, and the adjustability of the unpadded ring sling is unsurpassed. Two aluminum rings allow easy adjustment, which makes it comfortable and easy to use. Although you can use many different carrying positions, it is most popular for the hip position. Our BB-SLING features optimal support for newborn babies as well as children of 3 to 4 years. Suitable for 8-33lbs.
Size:Approximately 80 inches long and 26 inches wide.
Woven 100% Organic Cotton and non-toxic dyes.
Doll Sling - How better to encourage our children to wear their own children when the time comes than to provide them with their own Doll Sling? Our Doll Sling is just like Mama's or Daddy's with two rings for easy adjustment. With a bit of elastic in the pouch, dolly will stay in without constant adjustment.
Made in Fair Trade in India from 100% cotton.' #babyloniausa
Posted on Sun, April 23, 2017
by Lift Me Up